Don’t mind me; just trying to hatch these puppies
Corsican vendetta knife with floral detail.
The blade reads: “Che la mia ferita sia mortale"
- or roughly: “may all your wounds be mortal”.
After a long wait, I am able to get a rat again. The only thing stopping me now is money. I need $100 to cover food, housing, bedding, the pet itself, etc.
All I would need is just two $50 commissions! For $50, you would get a pic like this-
(would be shaded, of course)
Or for $25, you could get a big full body pic of your character-
OR a detailed reference sheet of your character!
I also have small $10 commission slots, which would get you a lined+colored pic of your character of choice.
Reblog as much as you can, guys! It’s appreciated just as much as commissioning me, and I really want to have a rat in my life again. ;w;
Can I get this in “neck punch” flavor?
Damn Vulcan mafia…
Mr.Spock did not choose to be a part of the Thug life,
The Thug life, after much debate, logically chose Mr.Spock.
It’s not Valentine’s Day, but who needs a special holiday to enjoy some heart shaped donuts?! These adorable donuts will win over anyone’s stomach. Recently, I purchased a heart shaped donut pan. Maybe it was because I wanted to hop on the donut bandwagon or just because I wanted to build on my kitchen collection. Either way, zero regrets.
I’m going to admit something, these aren’t my favorite donuts. They’re simply just not the kind of donut I prefer, cake donuts. I prefer the deep fried crunchy outside with a soft chewy inside kind of donut. But you know what? I really truly enjoyed these donuts. They were pretty simple to make and paired very nicely with coffee (but then again, what bakery item doesn’t?)
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup cake flour
- 3/8 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/8 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
What you do:
1) Preheat oven to 425*F. Prepare donut pan with nonstick cooking spray
2) In a bowl of a standing mixer, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg and salt. Add milk, egg and butter. Beat until combined, but do not over mix. Fill each donut cup about 1/2 full.
3) Bake 4-5 minutes or until the top of the donut springs back when touched. Let cool a few minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Dip cooled donuts into cinnamon glaze (see below)
In a small bowl, combine 1 cup powdered sugar, 3 tablespoons milk and 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
ALL SYSTEMS GO TO HELL!!!
Finally updating my youtube channel! Yeah!
I love that track title.
The cognitive dissonance caused by a society that tells its children to “follow their dreams” through messages in films,...